Clarity and precision in every word.
Editing, proofreading and indexing for non-fiction, academic and business texts.
Let me help elevate your text.
My name is Magda. I am a copyeditor and a lifelong lover of literature. I have a PhD in literary history, and I am an Intermediate Member of the Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading (CIEP).
I am also training with the Society of Indexers (SI) to become an accredited indexer. Find out more about me.
What clients say about me
Magda did a fantastic job with my manuscript. She asked the correct questions to understand my voice. Magda enhanced the manuscript with her knowledge and skills. I would work with her again on future projects.
Magda is clearly a pro – she’s super knowledgeable, reliable, and a pleasure to work with. Magda gave incredibly close attention to every page of my 100,000-word book manuscript. Her diligent, smart proofreading caught so many little errors that I never would’ve caught on my own.
I thoroughly enjoyed working with Magda. She reviewed my work, told me what was needed, and the timeframe to complete the project, and even made helpful suggestions to improve the content. She finished the project early and did a fantastic job. I highly recommend her services.
- 40 academic writing tools to improve your manuscript
- How does book indexing transform reader engagement?
- Can book indexing programs replace human expertise?
- What are the current book editing rates?
- How can line editing services elevate your self-published book?
- What is Non-fiction November and its literary significance?
- How to find a writing buddy?
- Why book indexing software cannot replace human indexing?